Wednesday, December 5, 2007

Baseball Hat Boys



I heard the boys laughing and playing last night so I went into the playroom to see what was so funny. What I found was L trying to put a hat on R's head, and they were having a great time at this. I love how they are playing and interacting with each other.

In this picture, they were not laughing and playing, they were fighting over the baseball bat. I don't remember who won, but I do remember that the loser was left crying.


L loves to wear his baseball hat around the house. But he likes to pull it down almost below his eyes so he can barely see where he is going.


L got an ear infection in both ears last week. He always tells me when he doesn't feel good because he gets in a really cranky/angry mood. He woke up on Friday morning on the wrong side of the bed, so I got him into the doctor that morning and sure enough, he was sick. He had a great time at Walgreens while we were waiting for his prescription. He ran all over the store and I put reindeer antlers on his head, which he thought was funny. Notice his cute shirt. His G-Nanny got this for him, Rudolph's nose lights up.

We went out to eat on Saturday and the boys had their first real coloring experience. R marked on the paper once or twice and then tried to eat the crayon.

L had a good time drawing all over his menu. It kept them occupied for a short bit.

New this week:

R is now saying "car". L says...carrrr? and R says...carrr!!

L can now do the signs for dog, cat (which is so cute), book, fish, and flower. He won't do ball, but he can say the word just fine.

R likes to do the sign for baby. He has also started to take a greater interest in books and he loves to sneak kisses to me.

I close with the boys' picture with Santa Claus from last year. Have a great week!

No comments: