Monday, December 10, 2007

Waiting to Hear from Daddy


Greg left this morning at 5 am to fly to Denver. He then left Denver at about 11 and has been on the rode all day driving to Kansas City. In case you haven't watched the news, Kansas is in the middle of a giant ice storm right now. I've been giving him weather updates and road conditions all day. I talked to him a little bit ago and he was about an hour away. He decided to drive to Kansas City so he could drive his company van home for Christmas. Our cats are going to be staying in my grandmother's empty house in Lubbock for awhile. Greg didn't like the idea of having to move 3 cats, 2 boys and a truck full of everything we own to Colorado. We'll still have the boys and our stuff, but the cats will be taken care of in Lubbock until we get moved in and can go pick them up. I hope driving through an ice storm was worth it for him.

L says, "Hello, Daddy, are you there yet? I miss you."


R is keeping his mind off of his Daddy's travel by keeping occupied with his ambulance.

I don't remember the last time I was able to get a picture of both boys sitting down on the couch at the same time. They stayed still long enough for this picture by me singing "The Itsy Bitsy Spider."

New things: R and L can both say dog. R says it like he does when he points to everything, but he often pants after he says "da" to show that he means a dog. We watched A Charlie Brown Christmas tonight while they were drinking their milk and R said "da" and panted when he saw Snoopy. L says it a little more like dog. L can also say shoes, but it comes out more like "shz."

I'm on my own this week, so I most likely won't have time to post again. But stay tuned, because I finally ordered a new camera and it should be in by the end of the week!

P.S. Happy 8th Anniversary, Greg!

No comments: