Friday, April 11, 2008

My Aunt and Uncle



This is Jane and Charlie, my aunt and uncle. I want to thank them for being so wonderful and caring throughout my entire life. Besides my wonderful grandmothers, these are the two family members who have always been there for me and my family. They are the most kind, loving, giving, and nonjudgmental people I have ever known. This picture of them is when they came to visit the boys a few weeks after they were born. They were so excited for Greg and I the moment they found out we were pregnant, and they have continued that love and support since the moment the boys were born. In fact, Jane and Charlie are the two people that Greg and I went to when we were so young and wanted to get married. We didn't know how to tell my parents, and Jane and Charlie gave us nothing but encouragement. Below is a quilt that Jane made the boys before they were born, it we'll always mean so much to me and R and L.



Thank you for loving me, my brother and sister, my children and husband, and most of all for always loving and supporting my parents. You two are one of the constants in my life and I think of you daily with nothing but love. Thank you for being an example of Christian love and family. I pray that Greg and I can be half the parents that you have been to your own children. We look forward to seeing you soon!!

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

You will never know how much your comments mean to us. (It was a good thing the tissue box was handy.) These words have encouraged us so much at a time when so many young people fail to realize how important family ties can be. It gives us so much joy to our hearts to think we may have "made a difference". We love you so much and thank you from the bottom of our heart for sharing these thoughts with us. Charlie and Jane