Wednesday, April 2, 2008

Car Show and New Clothes



One of my favorite things about the boys getting bigger is that they get to wear new clothes. New clothes means lots of new pictures. I have washed 2T clothes that I had gotten the boys earlier and also went shopping. The result is their cute shirts in these pictures (at least I think they're cute).


We went to the car show on Saturday. We met Greg's dad there, who was actually interested in looking at cars. I went along because I knew that there was no way to look at cars and watch the boys at the same time. I also went in hopes that I could help Greg catch the new car bug, but I don't think he gave in (he still insists that no new car until the boys are in kindergarten). R and L loved the car show. R had to get into almost every car. The boys were funny in that they knew that the car door needed to be closed when they were in the drivers seat, so they would say "door close." Greg's dad ended up pushing an empty stroller around in order to really look at cars and Greg and I ended up chasing the boys around and letting them sit in all of the cars. Below are pictures from Saturday.

Picture these 2 boys driving a car in about 14 years.

R says, check out my cool car t-shirt for the car show.

"Door close."
"Let me in, let me in."
New things this week:

L is putting 2 words together (sometimes). He will say things like "Bro's shoes", "Bath Time", "Snack Time" and so forth. He also is in love with ketchup and likes to shout "Shesup."
R is in love with going outside. We took the boys out earlier this week and let them ride their tricycle and run around. I walked up and down the block at least a dozen times with R. He then proceeded to completely fall to pieces when we brought him back inside. He loves to be outside. Hopefully we can buy a house with a big yard where he can run around until he collapses.
When L is happy, he turns in circles, which is what he is doing here.
R in his new airplane shirt. I got matching socks with their shirts, but I had to con L in to wearing them, because they were not what he would normally pick out.
R wearing 2 pairs of sunglasses, he thought he was so cool.
I leave you with a picture of all three of my boys watching Cars in complete fascination.

No comments: