Sunday, November 23, 2008

Ryan's Big Event


Big news today in our household: Ryan pooped on the potty. I realize that this might not be news that many people would want to hear (nor myself 2 1/2 years ago), but it a big deal for Ryan and he is quite proud of himself. After all, the purpose of this blog is for me to keep track of the big events in my kids' lives, and this is definitely a big deal.
The rest of the week has been pretty quiet and normal. Greg was out of town part of the week and the boys and I stayed at home and enjoyed the nice weather. We are looking forward to Thanksgiving and a visit from Nana and Grandad.
The picture below is of the boys wearing their new slippers from their G-Nanny. They are actually meant to be a Christmas present, but the boys got their shoes wet outside and their feet were cold, so out came the slippers. They love them, especially when I wear my as well.
I leave you with a rather lengthy video of Luke being crazy. He truly never shuts his mouth and the video is not really out of the ordinary for him. He loves to run through the house and jump and sing-his new favorite song being Twinkle Twinkle Little Star. It is hard to hear him sing the whole thing (even though he sang it about10 times in a row), but note the 2 times he falls down. The first he just fell and the second happened right after the first when he ran into a door. It didn't bother him one bit he just jumped back up and kept singing.


P.S. The boys love to sing, especially in the car. Greg and I each have a different Kid's CD in our cars and they know every song on both. My favorite is when Ryan sings along to music when there are no words being sung.

1 comment:

Cindi Koceich said...

Yay Ryan!!!!
And, omgoodness...Luke just did about three weeks worth of exercise for me!!! Too funny!!!