Monday, February 15, 2010

Happy Valentine's Day



We've spent part of the weekend watching home movies - Greg has been transferring video from the camcorder to DVD and we've really enjoyed watching the boys from 2008 to this past summer. The boys really like to watch themselves, they get a real kick out of it and it also really shows how much older they are now than even 6 months ago. Plus, watching videos from this summer makes me really look forward to warm weather and it gives me hope that we'll pull through this long, cold, snowy winter.

We went to the Children's Museum this morning and it was packed, but the boys had a good time. The good thing about having a membership is that I don't feel obligated to stay a long time.

Not a whole lot happened this past week - just really busy at work and then the normal busy nighttime routine. I'm really looking forward to Spring Break. The boys and I aren't off the same week - so I'll have a whole week with them at school and myself off (and I so need that break). Nana and Grandad are coming the next week to stay while the boys aren't in school. The boys talked to them last night on the computer and Luke asked Nana to come with him to the Children's Museum, so I know they are all looking forward to playing with each other.


Having fun at Costco today - it was all fun until Luke stepped off and had his foot run over by the cart.

No comments: