Thursday, March 3, 2011

Air Hockey, Art and Cookies


We have been busy doing our normal stuff the last couple of weeks. We took the boys to a giant bounce house on President's Day and they had an air hockey table. The boys (all 3) had more fun playing air hockey than jumping on the dozen giant inflatables.


The last art class was today :(


We spent a recent Sunday afternoon doing crafts.

Ryan asked for me to take his picture of him playing with his Legos.

Greg has been busy the last couple of weekends working on putting an attic ladder up in our garage. I've been busy decorating cookies to mail to Lubbock.

My mom asked for me to make some cookies for a baby shower.

And my sweet niece Olivia is going to be 8 on Saturday - she is a having a girly birthday party at a kid's spa where she and her girlfriends can get a manicure and pedicure.

Video of Ryan having his own jam session in the playroom.

No comments: