Thursday, May 26, 2011

Mother's Day



I had a wonderful Mother's Day weekend. I started the weekend a little early by going on a all girl's trip to Scottsdale with my book club. We had a great time lounging by the pool, eating great food, hanging out and getting a pedicure. It was a great trip and it was very relaxing. I came back on Saturday and got to spend Mother's Day with my family. We went to breakfast and dinner and we all went to see a movie. It was very low key and just my kind of day.



I am so thankful to be a mother to my wonderful boys. They can drive me crazy at times, but I know that I can do the same to them. Their very unique and intense personalities are a joy to me every day. Luke is my sweet, curious, and creative little boy. Ryan is my funny, charming, and kind-hearted little boy. They have been such a blessing in my life.

No comments: