Sunday, September 9, 2012

Opening Day 2012

 Greg's favorite day of the year has come - Opening Day for the NFL.  It is the day that the boys and I become Football Orphans and a Football Widow.  I kid -mostly - Greg is a great father and he is fully engaged in our family, except for 1 day a week for about 20 weeks of the year.  On these days, the boys and find something else to do - today we may go mini golfing.  Someday, they may take an interest in the Denver Broncos and I will have a day off - but that hasn't happened yet, so I become the entertainer.   I do like taking the Annual Opening Day Picture - I love seeing how much the boys (and Greg) have changed over the last 7 seasons.
 2006 - Season 1 - 3 months old
 2007 - Season 2
 2008 - Season 3
 2009 - Season 4
 2010 - Season 5
2011 - Season 6

No comments: