Monday, December 24, 2012

Santa 2012

Sorry for the long delay between posts.  I sat down a few weeks ago to do a Thanksgiving post of our week in Lubbock - but when I started trying to upload pictures, I got a message that I had run out of memory space.  I thought Blogger was free, and it has been for the last 5 years - so not sure what is going on.  I was planning on paying for the memory space today to keep my journal of my kids going-but now it seems to be working fine.  We'll see how long this lasts.  Anyways - here is our annual Santa picture.  This year we opted to skip the mall Santa and take the picture with the Santa who joins our neighborhood's annual hayride.  Much easier.  Ryan has asked for all of the Space Angry Birds stuffies (his phrase) - not sure where he'll put them in his bed, he already sleeps with at least 15 other friends.  Luke asked Santa for a R2D2 costume.  Santa had not heard of that request before and I imagine that he (or she) has been very busy over the last couple of weeks creating a custom made R2D2 costume.

 Santa - 2011, age 5
 Santa 2010 - age 4
 Santa 2009 - age 3
 Santa 2008 - age 2

Santa 2007 - age 1 (the only crying year)

Santa 2006 - age 6 months

No comments: