Saturday, July 28, 2007

First Haircut


Today I decided that the boys really needed their hair cut. So while they were watching a video, I sat down behind them and trimmed the hair at the back of their necks and around the ears. It doesn't look great, but it also doesn't look awful. L has such curly hair, that I think it helped to take some of that curl off. I didn't save any of it. Partly because the amount I took off of L in particular was not worth saving, also because I think it is kinda creepy to save hair. What do you do with and what is the point?

The whole family also made a trip to Home Depot and Target this evening. R and L love to push the buttons on the TiVo, so G decided that he is going to try to do something about it. He bought a piece of plexi-glass and he is going to attempt to block the area off from the TiVo and DVD player. We'll see if it works. I wouldn't be surprised if the boys figure out how to get past that. Or, they will find something equally as destructive to get into.













Tonight at dinner R finally clapped his hands for the first time. L still hasn't done it, but he's been playing itsy-bitsy spider for a long time. We've been working on paddy-cakes for months, but they just kind of stare at us when we do it. For some reason, R started clapping his hands tonight, I attempted to get pictures of it.


1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Well, as mom to the "Mom of Twins" and Nana to R & L = I'm delighted to be able to read and see pictures of our little boy characters. What individual characters they are becoming.
Proud of R & L's mom and dad - keep up the great work you're doing with them.
Nana