Tuesday, July 31, 2007

Quick Update

I have had a work thing these last two days. I already dread going back in August. I missed the boys so much and I'm sure everyone I talked to was tired of hearing R and L stories. I'll be home the rest of this week and all of next, but then I go back to work for the school year :( The boys have been busy these past 2 days. Their Nana is here taking care of them and they love all of the attention and food that she gives them. L is on the verge of walking and R is trying so hard to talk. R woke up at 12:30 last night screaming. I tried ignoring him for a while, but he wouldn't stop. I brought him to bed with me around 1, but he started crawling around like a monkey, so he went back to his bed. He screamed for a little longer, but eventually went back to sleep. Somehow L is able to sleep through his screams, I wish I had that talent. Hopefully we'll all make it through the night and sleep until at least 8 in the morning (it has been known to happen before). I'll add some pictures later this week.

No comments: