Saturday, August 18, 2007

Thank Goodness It Is Saturday

Wow, what a week! The boys and I have been busy getting back into our routine of going to Ms. Cindi's and going to school every morning. R and L have adjusted well to being back at Cindi's house. I think that they had 2 days of not napping well, but over all they have done ok. The nice part is that Cindi is now the one having to deal with food throwing 2 out of the 3 meals a day (and she is a much more patient person than I). School has been crazy busy. Between balancing classes, fixing schedules and obnoxius parents, things have been non-stop. Fortunately, this will only last into the first couple of weeks of school and then things quiet down for a little while.


New things this week: R got his foot stuck in the Rocking Horse and it took 3 adults and olive oil to get him out and then later that night, he got his arm stuck in his bed. L has started making a new noise - it is kind of a "ga" sound mixed with a weird tounge/throat thing-we greatly prefer this noise to spitting. L also now is able to point at the Bronco's logo on Greg's shirt (Greg is greatly pleased about this). R now has10 1/2 teeth to L's 8. L started off with more teeth than R up until July, but R now has 2 molars on the right side and is working on one on the left-perhaps this is why he's been so fussy and drooly lately. I don't think that I've mentioned that L gives kisses now. You have to be careful, though, or he might slip you the tounge :(



Greg caught both boys climbing on top of the picnic table today.



This is Texas's tax free weekend, and for some reason, diapers count as clothes and are tax-free. Greg went to Sam's today and stocked us up, the boys thought the boxes were really cool.






This picture is from Friday morning. I put the boys in L's bed while I made my morning mocha before going to work. They can watch me in the kitchen while standing in this location and looking through the door and down the hallway.




R and L stand at the gate into the kitchen every time I go in to make them a meal or snack. They usually scream while I get their food ready and shake the gate to make sure that I know that they are waiting.


Hopefully I'll have an opportunity this week to post some more about the boys, but time is limited during the work week and by the time they get to bed, I start my marathon to get ready for the next day. If I don't post this week, I will next weekend.

No comments: