Sunday, November 25, 2007

At Home on a Sunday


It has finally gotten cold here. Cold enough for the boys to wear their Bronco outfits that their Grandma got them. It was a great day to stay inside because it was cold and wet outside and the boys are still not feeling 100%. We got them back on their schedule so hopefully Cindi won't have 2 terrors in her house tomorrow.
L is the goofiest kid there has ever been. He is already the class clown and he knows it. Today he emptied his book basket and proceeded to walk around the house with the basket over his head.

It was neat to see the two of them really play together one on one. R and L had a good time playing peek a boo with the basket on L. They both just laughed at each other. They have already become best buds, and enemies at times, too. I had to clean L's nose out today and I had him on the floor while he was crying (he absolutely hates having his nose suctioned). R came over and started to play with L's face and I told R to give him a kiss, and he did. He had never really given anyone a kiss before (he then spent part of the evening trying to get my attention by giving me a kiss), so I think it is sweet that the first one was to his brother.

Here is R on his cell phone.
And R walking down the hallway. He looks like such a big boy in this picture.


And here is L reading a book, his most favorite thing to do (besides making us laugh).

I still have some past pictures to post, so I'll try to do that this week or this weekend. We're hoping to take the boys to see Santa tomorrow night. I don't think that L will have any problem with Santa. While we were in Lubbock and went straight to my Uncle Charlie and my grandmother's new husband, Mr. G, and wanted them to pick him up. Whenever they tried to put him down, or give him to me, he would start crying. I'll try to take some pictures, whether they cry or not. I'd love to start a tradition of having their picture with Santa every year in a cute frame to put out during Christmas (I had some cute ones last year). Have a great week!

No comments: