Thursday, November 15, 2007

At the Hospital


We are now in the waiting area for R's surgery. We'll let everyone know how it goes. He did really well this morning. We had to be here at 5:30, so he was not happy to be roused this morning (and neither were we).
I have taken a few pictures this week of the boys, so when I have a chance I'll post them. Greg and I are off to Denver this weekend so I can take the Colorado Counseling exam. It is bad timing, but I registered before we know R would have surgery. Nana and Grandad are here though to take care of them, so they are in great hands. Hopefully Greg and I will have a chance to look around at some areas while we're there.
New this week:
L can now say "clock" (sorta), he gets the clo part out, but I know what he is saying. He also loves to point out every car that he sees, either on the TV or on the road. He loves to say car, but he says it like a question "Caaar?"
R is doing so much better with his walking. He is still pretty wobbly, but he keeps trying.

No comments: