Thursday, January 10, 2008

Watch Out He Bites!



This is what L did to his brother last night!

R had a tough day yesterday and was very whiny and weepy when we got home from Cindi's. I heard him crying, but I ignored him at first because he had, quite honestly, been crying non-stop. But when I went to check on him, I saw this massive indentation of teeth on his wrist with L standing next to him looking innocent. I later caught him trying to bite R on the chest and his cheek. I gave him a warning the first time and put him in his bed for a time-out after the cheek incident. He didn't bother him after that, so hopefully that will work. R wasn't really bothering him, just standing in the vicinity of the same toy that L was playing with.



Poor R. Despite being really sensitive emotionally, he's a tough guy and got over it pretty quickly. Greg told him he needs to learn to whop L on his head when he does that. I'm not really sure that is a good solution.

No comments: