Monday, February 4, 2008

The Move



Good bye old wonderful house!!!


Ok, I know it has been a while since I've posted, but I have a good excuse, I've been really busy. So, the move went ok. To the surprise of no one but Greg, not everything fit into the moving van. I ended up on the phone at the end of the day on Thursday with U-Haul to see if we could get a trailer. On Friday afternoon, we finally got out of town. It was cold and rainy and we we're quite a site going to Lubbock. Mom and Dad were in my car with R and L. I drove Greg's work van and Greg got to drive the moving van and tow the trailer behind him. The drive to Denver on Saturday was better. The weather was clear and there was little traffic. We moved in on Sunday and spent the next 3 days getting the house ready for the boys. Today we are on our way back from Ft. Lauderdale to Denver. We left on Thursday for our cruise and it was 7 degrees outside. The weather on our trip has been wonderful. We had a relaxing time and were able to take a nap almost every day. However, we have missed the boys like crazy. Mom said that she put a picture of us on the refrigerator at their level and that they both look at it several times a day and give it a kiss when they get up in the morning and before they go to bed at night. We are hoping to get in early enough today to leave for Lubbock so we can get in earlier tomorrow. I'll post some pictures of our trip later!



Almost everything we own in one truck and trailer!



Hello Colorado.

No comments: