Saturday, March 22, 2008

Great Week with Friends



We had a wonderful week with our dear friends Tim and Stephanie from Texas. It was their Spring Break and they came up to Colorado to see the boys (and Steph's family). Greg and I met them on Tuesday at Copper Mountain for a day of skiing. We haven't skied since at least the year before I was pregnant. But fortunately, skiing is like riding a bike, you can pick it up again quickly. R and L were thrilled to see them again. They both have always had a great time with them. On Wednesday, we went to the Children's Museum. It was great to have 2 extra people to go with me. Besides the first time that we went, I take the boys by myself. There is an entire upstairs area in the museum that I don't take R and L by myself because I can't keep them in a contained area. But, we were able to go up on Wednesday and R had a wonderful time with the trains and L had a great time playing basketball with Tim.


L and Tim creating gears. Tim especially had alot of fun with this.

R and the train room. I think this is what we'll get the boys for their birthday.
L and Tim scoring 2 points.
Steph and R making a slam dunk.
Yesterday we all went out to eat at a great Italian restaurant that we stumbled upon.
L had the best dinner he's had in weeks.
R settled on yogurt.
L ate so well that it took 2 people to clean him up
I leave you with 2 videos from this week. The first is of Tim and Stephanie playing Ring Around the Rosie with R and L. The second is of Tim teaching the boys to juggle.

Happy Easter! I'll post pictures of the boys' first Easter Egg Hunt sometime soon.

No comments: