Monday, May 12, 2008

Happy Mother's Day



Happy Mother's Day to my wonderful mom. Thank you for always loving and supporting me. My children could not be blessed with a better grandmother and I am so thankful that you are in their lives.




Blogger is being a little crazy right now and not allowing me to move pictures. So, they're a little crazy. But the picture of L is with his new favorite accessory, his belt. And R is saying hi right up to the camera. The picture of my mom with the boys was when they were 1 or 2 days old and the one with both of my parents was around Christmas 2006, when the boys were 6 months old.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

You fill my heart and soul with love and are such a special daughter and blessing to me.

Thank you for a wonderful surprise to hear, see, and read.
My favorite word?? NANA