Tuesday, May 13, 2008

Remembering When, Part I



As I was going through pictures trying to find one of my mom and the boys, I kept finding myself looking at all the pictures we have taken of the boys since they were born. I can't believe how much they have changed, yet I think that they're personalities still come through in all of the pictures. So, I am going to post several of my favorites. As I started uploading pictures into blogger, I have found that there are way too many for me to post in one sitting. So this post is part 1, but no promises as to when I'll get to part 2 and so on. I have 3 pictures from today and the rest are from the days after they were born up until Feb. 2007.


Here is little R sleeping in his bed tonight. Hopefully he won't wake until 8:00 tomorrow.

This is my terribly funny L. He is obsessed with what he wears and all of the various accessories. In this picture, he is wearing his belt and his monkey is wearing shoes. He said "Ee Ee Oo Shoes" which is his monkey sound. What I found most fascinating with L is the progression of how he has looked since he was born. He was smaller than R at birth, but he quickly and with no explanation, took over him and weight. He then became quite the little chunk, but he has thinned out quite a bit since he started walking last August.















I'll add more later.

1 comment:

Cindi Koceich said...

I love these photos...I can't believe they were ever that little. It seems like so long ago!
Luke is cracking me up with his accessorizing! He is a ham!!