Friday, December 5, 2008

Away in a Manger



I have been trying to teach Ryan and Luke some Christmas songs for the last several weeks. A couple of days ago, Luke started to sing Away in a Manger and Ryan joined in. I was able to get Luke to sing tonight on camera, but as you can see, it didn't go perfectly. You can hear Ryan behind Luke joining in when he felt like it. Please try to tune out my singing and focus on the boys :)


We are going on a hayride in our neighborhood tomorrow, so I'll try and get some pictures of that. On Sunday, I'm leaving Greg and the boys for the first time ever to go to LA to see Kent and Tara and to meet Fyo - I'll definitely have pictures of that.

1 comment:

Cindi Koceich said...

OMGoodness...that was sooo precious!!! He knows it better than my three!! :)