Sunday, May 10, 2009

Happy Mother's Day!


We've had a somewhat busy week around here. Greg was gone much of the week so the boys and I were left on our own. We had a good time eating out, going to the playground and hanging out at home and in the backyard. We went to Sweet Tomatoes twice and Panda Express once (I was really in no mood to cook). On Thursday the boys had a little music program at their school. Their class sang 3 songs with the preschool kids and the boys seemed to enjoy it and they participated and sang. I have learned my lesson that in order to get a decent seat, you must be there hours early (which I am not sure if it is really worth it-they were up there less than 10 minutes). This morning Greg and the boys took me to Starbucks for breakfast - it is not worth going out to eat and wait for a table with 2 toddlers - and we had a good time until Luke dumped his entire orange juice down his shirt.

Don't you love the spiked hair? They think that they look so cool and love to show Daddy their "crazy spiky" hair. They usually then add crazy behavior to go along with it.

This cracks me up.

Ryan and Luke are in the orange striped shirts on the front row (but not sitting next to each other).

Ryan - who loves to perform - enjoyed singing on stage.

Luke helping me play Wii Rock Band.

Ryan playing drums with Jeff.

Posing with the craft projects from school. I can't keep everything, so I'm taking pictures of them with some of their cuter ones and then getting rid of it.

Below are 2 videos of the week. The first is a very short clip of their concert and the second is of the boys taking turns pushing each other in the wagon down the hill in our backyard today.


No comments: