Sunday, June 7, 2009

Happy Birthday!


I can't believe my babies are 3! My dad asked me recently if I could remember life before them, and Greg and I both quickly answered "yes." I remember doing a whole lot of nothing and not feeling so stressed - but I also wouldn't trade these last three years for anything. They are our constant source of entertainment. We celebrated their birthday today by taking them to their first movie. We saw Up and both boys were so good and really enjoyed it. It is a great movie and they sat in our laps and watched every second of it. Luke has since asked twice to go to the movie and watch the show about Up. We have tried to explain that we have to wait until it comes out of DVD in a few months - he did not like that answer. The rest of the day was spent mostly at home. We went to dinner and came home for more birthday cake and to play with new presents. Greg and I got Ryan a remote control Thomas train (he loves all things electrical and that move) and we got Luke a Leap Frog Tag reading system. Luke opened up his present and of course didn't know what it was - but he is so gracious and said "ooh, thank you." Below are pictures of the last 3 birthdays and some from today.


A few days old - Luke is on the left and Ryan is on the right.

Almost 1.

Second birthday.

Blowing out their candles.

Luke graciously showing me his present. He enjoyed it once we got it set up. He loves books and is so close to reading.

Playing with new toys. Ryan very reluctantly allowed Luke to play with Percy while he played with James.

A few more pictures of their first year.






1 comment:

Dalis said...

They were so little! aww. :)