Tuesday, October 20, 2009

Fall Weekend



This past weekend was gorgeous, unlike the previous weekend, so we had a good time playing outside. I took the boys on Saturday to a nearby nursery and took their picture in the pumpkin patch. We also were able to go on a short hayride, which the boys thought was pretty neat. Later that afternoon we went to our neighborhood fall carnival and we all got to help make hand press apple cider and pick out more pumpkins. The Broncos played on Monday this week, so Greg tore himself away from his weekly Sunday couch/TV vigil and we all went to the Children's Museum on Sunday. Overall, a good weekend. Greg and I leave for Las Vegas on Thursday and Nana and Grandad are coming to tomorrow night to stay with the boys for the weekend.


Ryan at the Children's Museum giving us a puppet show.

Luke helping to wash my car. He picked up his sponge, looked at me and said, "Mama, take my picture" and then proceeded to stick his tongue out of the side of his mouth.

Helping to wash the car on Sunday.

At the neighborhood fall carnival - they weren't really impressed with the tepee.

Helping to make cider - which was by far the best apple cider I've ever had.


Lastly, another picture of the boys in the pumpkin patch. I hadn't realized that they were sitting with the sun in their eyes, so it didn't turn out too well.

No comments: