Saturday, October 2, 2010

Saturday TCU Game


Greg and I went to Ft. Collins today for the TCU v. CSU game. The weather was beautiful and it reminded us of the game we went to this same time last year at the Air Force Academy. It was so miserably cold - I think the official temperature was something like 15 degrees and there was freezing rain the whole game. Today, we both got sunburned enjoying a nice fall afternoon. TCU played ok - not the most exciting game, but we were glad to be able to go.



I love SuperFrog - I especially love how he always comes up in the stands during away games. I think the boys are going to have a blast when we take them to Ft. Worth in a few weeks to see a game at TCU.

And just to highlight the difference in weather - here we are last year in Colorado Springs in early October. Boy were we miserable.

No comments: