Sunday, April 3, 2011

Catching Up Part 1


We have been busy with our every day routine lately. Greg has been out of town some and I've been sick, as well. In the middle of everything we had Spring Break and Nana and Grandad came for a visit.

It has been very windy the last couple of weeks, so spending time outside hasn't been at the top of our priority list. However, the boys and I did go to our neighborhood park one day and attempted to fly a kite. I discovered that it is a lot harder than it looks like, but I also think that it has been 25 years since I last tried to fly one. The main problem was that there was too much weight at the top of the kite so it just wanted to dive. I got a new one this week, so we'll have to try it again. Despite the lack of success in the kite flying department, the boys had fun playing on the playground.




We also enjoyed a visit from Tim, Stephanie and Mackenna - the kids thought it was cool to sit on top of the playhouse.

No comments: