Thursday, October 11, 2007

Mid-Week Pictures


It is way too hot here for the boys to be wearing long sleeve shirts, but it is October and they have Halloween shirts to wear. So today, we wore them with shorts. These are from Nana and Grandad and they came with cute matching socks.

L and his Boo shirt reading a Halloween book.

R, now feeling much better, in his Bat shirt and socks.


L loves to read. He is also so smart. Tonight I asked him to bring me "Owen's Marshmallow Chick" and he stood up and looked around for it, found it and then brought it to me (that's his favorite book). So we then went through a dozen or more books and he could find "Goodnight America", "That's Not My Train", "Cat Goes Fiddle-I-Fee", and so forth. R in the meantime was crawling around like monkey under the coffee table. But he sure is a cute little boy.


Greg had been gone for a few days and I swear that they behave better when he is gone. Don't get me wrong, I would much rather have him here. But they don't throw their food on the floor and they don't fight for attention as much. The boys love their Daddy and they are always so excited when he comes home. I love to see them so happy.

No comments: