Saturday, December 26, 2009

Merry Christmas!


Despite every one's prediction that Greg and I would be up all night putting the boys' new room together, we were not - we were both in bed by 2 am. Now, if I had hung their pictures up, we probably would've been up at least another hour - but it wasn't worth waking the boys up and ruining the surprise to do that. We also got along just fine with no fighting between the two of us. On Christmas morning, Ryan woke up and said, "Mama, I hear Santa." We headed downstairs where the boys found new scooters. The morning before Ryan randomly said that he wanted Santa to bring him a scooter. I have no idea where that came from, but fortunately, my parents had already gotten them some. We then opened our presents and told the boys that we had a surprise for them upstairs in their room. They were so surprised and excited, as you can see in the video.



The boys had a great day playing with all of their new toys. They love their scooters. Greg asked how many vehicles my parents are going to add the house - I assured him that the scooters are meant to be outside, but since there is snow out right now, we will have to wait. Ryan is so funny on his scooter. He walks with both feet instead of pushing with one foot. I tried to show him how to do it, but he wasn't interested. They also used their new tool sets to "fix" their scooters when they were broken. Greg and I got some new Wii games and Ryan had a good time trying to drive in Super Mario Cart.



Below, videos of them riding their scooters and fixing them.




The boys in front of the tree before heading over to Papa and Grandma's house Christmas Eve.

Lastly, pictures of my big boys in their new beds. They look so small in them, but also so cute. They slept great last night once they settled down a bit.


No comments: