Monday, December 14, 2009

Wii! and Santa Cow


I took the boys to Chick-fil-a tonight for dinner because Greg is in New Mexico this week. We often go on Mondays when he is gone because it is family night and the boys usually eat free (and they get to play on the playground). Tonight was "Picture with Santa Cow" night. We haven't seen Santa yet this year to get our annual picture, but I thought this turned out pretty cute.

Greg got me a Wii for our anniversary. I've wanted one since they came out but it hasn't really been a priority around here with other things going on. I was totally surprised and excited - I think it will be a fun family thing for us to do. The boys are already loving it. Luke is an excellent boxer - he knocked the guy out in the first round. Ryan is a descent golfer and I'm impressed that he understands the concept.

Ryan playing golf. He has pretty good form for a 3 year old, I think.

Luke the boxer - no surprise here that he is good at this.

Video of the boys boxing.


No comments: