Thursday, April 22, 2010

I Think it is the Weather


In hopes that I don't jinx anything (I've been knocking on wood all week), the boys have been getting along so well for the last month. There has minimal fighting compared to the past and they have had a great time playing together and making up their own unique games. I don't know if it their age and getting a little older or if it is because the weather is now nice and they're able to spend alot of time playing outside. Whatever it is, it has been great. They have been making up games like "Mr. Bro, Mr. Bro" which has something to do with chasing each other around the yard with the drainage spout from the gutter (it is plastic and won't hurt them) and yelling at each other through it and saying "Mr. Bro, Mr. Bro, where are you." They have also been having a blast playing in the sandbox. I don't like the sandbox because of the huge mess and it takes a good bit of letting go for me to let them go at it. They have a great time and I let them play as long as they want and then we go in and take a bath.




Do you like Luke's face? According to Luke, Ryan pinched his eye.

Last night, the boys and I met Stephanie and her family downtown for dinner. She was visiting from Texas and was a really fun to see her and Mackenna again. Getting 3 young kids to cooperate for a picture is rather difficult

Below is a video of the boys playing in the backyard. Ryan likes roll down the hill holding Luke's hand.




Ryan's artwork. This would be Greg's car (with Greg driving on the far right) along with Luke, Ryan and me at the top (because there was no more room).

Recent cookies. The boys' school had a silent auction last Friday and I provided the cookies above along with offering to make a birthday cake and cookies- I was pleased to see that several people bid on it. Below are cookies that I made for my grandmother. She is a huge Texas Tech fan and I hope to send her more come football season. I will of course have to make some TCU cookies, as well.

Have a wonderful weekend - we are hoping to stay home and relax.

No comments: