Saturday, April 11, 2009

Rah Rah TCU


The boys are now safely home and things are now back to normal. Nana stayed with us last week while Greg was in California and it was great to have her help. Unfortunately the boys came back with a cold from Texas and Luke's turned into an ear infection. It has been over an year since Luke has had an ear infection and either I have forgotten how miserable he was when he had one, or this one is much worse. He has been so whiny and sad, and in alot of pain. We've been keeping him on a combination of Tylenol and Motrin and we even added prescription numbing ear drops yesterday, but nothing has worked really well. He has moments of normalcy and happiness, but his mood changes fast and he hasn't been sleeping well (which means neither have we).

I took Ryan to the doctor yesterday because I think he is allergic to shellfish. His doctor said that he could do a blood test, but even if it came back negative he would send us to an allergist to a skin test - so I've opted to just go to the allergist. He noticed my finger (from Luke slamming the door on it) and was amazed I hadn't gone to a doctor. He thinks that it was probably broken, but there is nothing to do about it now 3 weeks later. He said that if the numbness doesn't go away in a couple of week I should see someone besides my son's pediatrician.

Tomorrow is Easter so I should have pictures of Easter egg hunts and dying eggs. Above are the shirts I got the boys when I was in Fort Worth-Luke wanted to wear the TCU one because it is just like Mama's.

By the way-this is post 100!

No comments: