Sunday, March 7, 2010

Skiing, Sleeping and Ryan's Pictures


I didn't have school on Friday, so Greg and I went skiing while the boys were in school. We had a great day and it was really nice to ski again especially since we never got around to it last year. We were so exhausted yesterday from skiing that we stayed home except for Ryan's gymnastics (which he really enjoyed). Today, the 4 of us headed out to go carpet shopping. What could have been a painful experience ended up being pretty quick and easy. We went to a warehouse that is only open on the weekends and we found what we wanted for a pretty good price. The boys got to watch Finding Nemo and eat goldfish while Greg and I picked out what we wanted - it will be installed during my Spring Break. I love our hardwood floors but the only 2 rooms that have carpet (the master bedroom and the playroom) look awful. This is one of our first home improvement projects since we moved in besides the walkway we put in last Spring - not too bad for a 40 year old house. There are definitely other things we'd like to do (like finish the basement and remodel the kitchen) and I think my next project will be to paint the living room and kitchen during Spring Break.

That is me way in the background - I guess Greg doesn't know how to use the zoom button or it is really hard to zoom with bulky ski gloves on.

I took the above picture of Luke a few days ago. I went to their room before I went to bed and found Luke's Baby Tiger like this tucked into his own bed - which is really the little table he picked out for Ernie back when he was being potty trained. And below I had to add a picture of sweet Ryan sleeping.


As I was going through pictures today, I found these next two. Ryan got a hold of my camera a couple of days ago and he must of taken these pictures of Luke - pretty cute, I think.




Lastly, Luke drew this picture this morning. In case you can't figure it out - it is Super Mario and Luigi.

No comments: