Thursday, March 18, 2010

We're All Sick


Ryan even looks sick while he's sleeping. We've had quite a week around here. Ryan came down with a chest cold on Sunday accompanied by a fever. When Luke woke up on Monday morning, he said he felt bad, too, so they both stayed home. They were both sick on Tuesday, but Luke seemed much better. On Wednesday, I took Luke to school and Ryan stayed home. Luke was fine at school but he started running a pretty high temperature that night, so they both stayed home again yesterday. The boys took a shower last night to take advantage of the steam and when we were all done, we couldn't find Ryan. Greg found him fast asleep in the bed pillows on our floor - we left him there until he woke up and then put him to bed. Ryan seems much better today and I think he'll go to school tomorrow, but Luke will spend the day at home. Throughout all of this, Greg got pink eye and I have a cold. I don't think the boys have ever been sick for this long and we've never all gotten sick from the same thing - first time for everything. We're pretty confident that we'll be on the mend soon and things will return back to normal.

Not a whole lot else is going on around here. I took off all of Wednesday and went to work Monday and Tuesday afternoons - I'm already getting into the Spring Break mindset and I think I'd have a hard time getting through tomorrow whether I was sick or not.

Happy St. Patrick's Day!

No comments: