Monday, June 7, 2010

Happy Birthday!



I can't believe that my babies are 4 years old. Turning 3 didn't seem like such a big jump from 2, but 4 means that my babies are no longer babies, they are now little boys. We've had a good weekend with a family birthday party last night and then a busy day of swim lessons, riding bikes, extra pool time, dinner and more cake.


The boys and their Mickey Mouse cake. Luke requested that I do Mickey's whole body, not just his face.



The boys got new bicycles from their Papa and Grandma. Papa came over during nap to put them together. They had a great time today riding their new bikes. I took them to Target this morning to get new bike helmets and Luke told me he was going to get a Spiderman helmet (he has never seen Spiderman, but he talks about him all the time), and sure enough, Target had one. Ryan picked out a Hot Wheels helmet.





Flash back of the last 5 birthdays:







Happy Birthday to my sweet boys. You are my constant source of entertainment and joy. Luke - I love how you never miss anything and forget nothing. Your intelligence and creativity amazes me every day. Ryan you have the sweetest heart and funniest personality. I love how you strive to make us laugh through your jokes, mannerisms and enlightened conversations.

2 comments:

nana said...

Well, I just cried reading your loving, thoughtful comments about our little boys. LOVE you, Mom

Dalis said...

I can't believe how much older they look! Looking forward to seeing them in person soon! :)